KUPU Kimono-Living Indigo
Wrap yourself up in this soft linen-cotton kimono, a structured layer over your favorite basics. The flattering drape and simple silhouette complements every body type, perfect for on the way, meetups or even on the way to Yoga. It is airy and lightweight, offering comfort even in incredible hot days.
The KUPU print is inspired by the butterfly effect, where small acts have a big impact. It is the perfect reminder to bring courage into your days. Its rich blue color comes from the Javanese Indigo tradition, where each scarves take up to 10 dyeing steps.
Color and pattern variations may occur and is part of the charm of this handprinted fabric.
- Technique: Hand-drawn Batik.
- Village: Jlamprang
- Color: Natural Dye (Indigofera Tinctoria)
- Material: 60% Linen, 40% Cotton blend.
- One Size Fits All.
- Delicate machine wash with cold water, or handwash cold.
- Wash with similar colors, do not use bleach.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Warm iron.