SENJA-Elbow Crop Jacket
Our Elbow Crop Jacket is a life safer when you open your wardrobe and wonder what to wear. You seek something to provide warmth against the cold, while not wanting to look like you have a cold. The classic modern and minimal silhouette is accentuated with the soft texture of the handloom cotton fabric. Easy to wear with a flattering cut, this jacket features a subtle Japanese-inspired elbow crop at the backside.
The SENJA print is inspired by the charcoal color just before the night turns its darkest, with subtle white lines that is created using the complex Double Ikat technique. The weavers manually change between two shuttles, making sure that no two jacket will ever look the same. Look closer and you'll see the signature slub threads that create this beautiful texture.
Color and pattern variations may occur and are part of the charm of this handcrafted fabric.
- Technique: Double Ikat
- Village: Medono (Central Java)
- Color: Synthetic, non-azo dye
- Material: 100% unbleached cotton.
- Size: All Size (Length 63cm/24.5 in, Sleeve Length 39cm/15.5 in, Width 60cm/23.5 in).
- Delicate machine wash with cold water, or handwash cold.
- Wash with similar colors, do not use bleach.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Warm iron.