SENJA - Back Button Top
Sukkha Citta Button Back Top is one of the brand's most favorite styles. The carefully cut armholes hit right at the most flattering part of your shoulder. The classic modern and minimal silhouette is accentuated with the soft texture of the handloom cotton fabric. Easy to wear with a flattering cut, this top is perfect for the everyday and will definitely be a favorite in your wardrobe!
The SENJA print is inspired by the charcoal color just before the night turns its darkest, with subtle white lines that is created using the complex Double Ikat technique. The weavers manually change between two shuttles, making sure that no two top will ever look the same. Look closer and you'll see the signature slub threads that create this beautiful texture.
Color and pattern variations may occur and are part of the charm of this handcrafted fabric.
- Technique: Double Ikat
- Village: Medono (Central Java)
- Color: Synthetic, non-azo dye
- Material: 100% unbleached cotton.
- Size: All Size (Length 57cm/22.5 in, Width 47cm/18.5 in)
- Delicate machine wash with cold water, or handwash cold.
- Wash with similar colors, do not use bleach.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Warm iron.